So I decided to add some spice and variety to my page..
You will be now seeing quite a lot of stuff on somethings that I am naturally interested in.. Will be sharing all that I know with you people.. I know you can google most of the stuff..but even so, these are things that I personally follow..so njoy!!!
Hair care: Deep conditioning/ treatment.
- Here 's a time and tested tip for hair thats been abused with heat, chemicals and color..Do this once or twice a week and your hair with bounce back with life and smell great too..Mix 1/2 cup of warm coconut oil and 1/2 cup of olive oil in a spray bottle look at that image if you wanna know how one looks like..) and spray through your hair concentrating on the roots.. Massage lightly for about 5 minutes. Leave on for about 15 minutes and wash your hair normally.. i.e shampoo then conditioner ..the works.. A complete spa treatment for your tresses and whats more?? with salon like results..
- Dandruff haunts and troubles almost everyone right? Take 1/2 cup of freshly grated coconut, add some warm water and grind together in the mixer.. Squeeze out the milk in a cup and apply that to your hair just before shampooing. Yeah its a bit messy, but the results are totally worth it.. Leave on for about 15 -20 minutes and wash your hair normally. Do this once a week, and you can start seeing results almost immediately.
- While washing your hair, make the last hair rinse as a cold water rinse. Hot water can be harmful for the hair and makes the hair more prone to breakage.
- Follow the cleanse, tone moisturise routine twice a day and especially before going to bed. It really helps take care of the skin at night. You could use a mild face wash for a cleanser, a normal witch-hazel toner ( easily available in drug stores), and a over night oil free moisturizer. Sometimes, it doesn't really take too much money to follow the basic beauty routine. Unboiled milk is an excellent cleanser and helps clean the face.
- Too much oil or sebum secretion can cause acne breakouts or pimples. So make sure you use a mild harmless toner like the witchhazel toner that I mentioned to clean your face.
- Make sure eye make up is completely remove before going to bed. You can use a ear bud dipped in baby oil ( a nice substitute for a makeup remover) to remove kohl and eye liner over and under the eye lids.
- Apply lip balm or vaseline on the lips before applying lipstick. It helps in a smooth and even application.
- Wiping your face with a face sponge dipped in ice cold water helps in make up staying a whole lot longer.