Thursday, March 15, 2007

To fight or not to fight is the question

I read this thought somewhere while at work..( he he literally faffing my time away at work... it happens though right???!!. I mean everyone has their share of "faff" days....And I am enjoying mine..
Anyways...and I was really intrigued by it..
It went something like this.....

"Everything that happens is for a reason"... Life is as simple as that so don't worry about losing battles as long as you believe that the War can be won"
I was not convinced.. I was like "what"???? I was so enthused to rush back home and express all those thoughts or rather questions popping like corn in my head......when I read this...(sadly my office does not give me the privilege to login to Orkut or my blog page :(...

And this is all I have to say ...
What about those few "battles" (I am just extrapolating this term metaphorically to signify the bigger things in life.)that impact your life to such a large extent just due to the sheer reason for the way that they have been fought?
There are some battles or maybe just that one battle that is fought to win the WAR over all.. What about them?
Sometimes in life you may just need to go after fighting that one battle or at least seek to find out how that one particular battle was fought as that battle may end up defining the GRAND Finale... "THE WAR"...

2 comments:

New and improved me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

can only make sense.. if know what you are flight for.!.. yap, know your battle and choice your flight.;_